Monday, December 12, 2005

Fun Game

I'm back from the game. It was a lot of fun. I had great seats right on the fifty-yard line behind the Skins bench.

The Skins played terribly, but because the Cards are so bad they still managed to win 17 to 13. Thank God for Skins special teams and defense, if not for them they would have lost bad with all of their turnovers. A Redskins kickoff return for a touchdown was the "highlight" play of the day and it was right down the side of the field I was sitting on so I got to see it really well.

I almost felt sorry for the Cardinals because at least 40% of the fans at the game were Redskins fans. It was practically a home game for the Skins.

I should also mention that my girlfriend Sarah bought me the trip and the game tickets as an early Christmas present. My daughter lives in Scottsdale so I got to spent the weekend with her and take her to the game. It just dosen't get any better then that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home