Thursday, January 18, 2007

The Way It Is

It's been a while, but I'm back.

Over the last month or so my pull list has changed quite a lot. I'm officially no longer a "Marvel Zombie". I do however enjoy several Zombie comics. Here's my pull list as it stands this week, with comments:

Marvel

Astonishing X-Men - Still a lot of fun. Thanks Joss.
Spider-Man Reign - I have no idea why I'm buying this book.
Ultimate Wolverine vs. Hulk - At this rate it'll take four years for all six issues to be published.
Ultimates 2 - The final issue could be out next month.......
Uncanny X-Men - Thanks for the best story in ten years Mr. Brubaker
Wolverine - It's ok.
X-Men - I have no excuse.


DC/Vertigo

52 - The best book where nothing ever happens.
100 Bullets - If I could only read one book a month this would be it.
All Star Superman - I was never a fan of Superman........until now.
Boys - One sick book.......and I love it.
DMZ - It started slow, but is now one of the best books I read every month.
Jonah Hex - The best western I've ever read.
Justice - Great covrs, but I'm waiting to read it in one sitting.
Other Side, The - Outstanding five issue mini that no one reads.
Spirit - Two words. Darwin Cook


"Other" Publishers

Battlestar Galactica - If you dig the TV series then you have to read this.
Conan - Month to month one of the prettiest books to look at.
Deadworld - Great story, ok art, shitty publishing schedule.
Fear Agent - A fucking riot.
Red Sonja - I think I'll be dropping it soon.
Walking Dead - If you don't read this book then you're retarded.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home